Russ scraping ice before driving Sam to school. The ice scraper broke in the process.

An excited schoolboy helping Daddy outside before heading to school. He wanted to stand beneath the ice sickles on the light.

Dellen and Mommy get to snuggle inside an old blanket made by my grandma today!

Poor flowers. We did manage to cut enough for a flower vase for the kitchen table.

The peacefulness of the snow falling and creating a white blanket on the ground is wonderful to watch from inside. It won't amount to much in inches and will soon be gone. I'm thankful to be inside. And I admire all my hard working friends working outside in the cold!
1 comment:
My kids played out in the snow for probably a good 20 minutes today. They kept trying to eat it all. I told them they could play outside all they wanted as long as Mommy didn't have to come out too.
Post a Comment