It has not gone successfully for me to capture a picture that I am happy with. Below, are two that are, um, okay.
I'm experiencing the classic, not able to replicate day one syndrome. It is easier though having taken off the length, but I'm not quite sure I am where I want to be yet. I'll manage better until the next haircut, and don't have a planned visit anytime soon.I trust that my main problem is that I look different to myself in the mirror, so that every time I see a still photo of myself, I am left wondering, "who is that person?" and "is that what I really look like?" Something always looks slightly off.
Anyhow...Ta Da!
2 comments:
hey you gorgeous lady!!! I think your hair is absolutely beautiful! Really, honestly, love it!! I love the length, the shape, the color - it really flatters you. And I love your fabulous outfit (love that necklace)! BEAUTIFUL!
I think it's cute!
Post a Comment