Monday, January 3, 2011

Parting Shots

Confession. I’m actually posting these pictures well into 2012 already, but wanted them placed back here around the time of our departure from Corn. Simply put, our life was chaos. We celebrated a sweet Christmas in the midst of our move though, just the four of us. I love our house in Kansas, but seeing pictures of our first family home brings sweet memories to mind.   Nov 2010 Jan 2011 172  Nov 2010 Jan 2011 176

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 175  Nov 2010 Jan 2011 178

 Nov 2010 Jan 2011 179

 Nov 2010 Jan 2011 182  Nov 2010 Jan 2011 184

 Nov 2010 Jan 2011 185This was our lovely view of Papa and Mema’s house at Christmas time. Nov 2010 Jan 2011 162

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 163

Otherwise, I took some moments to go around and take a few pictures of Corn before our departure. Documentations of what is our history; and a very special one at that.  Nov 2010 Jan 2011 191

 Nov 2010 Jan 2011 192

 Nov 2010 Jan 2011 193

 Nov 2010 Jan 2011 194

 Nov 2010 Jan 2011 195

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 206

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 204

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 205

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 202

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 196

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 189

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 190

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 203

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 199

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 201

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 198

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 200            Nov 2010 Jan 2011 208

Nov 2010 Jan 2011 209

 Nov 2010 Jan 2011 212

I am unhappy that I cannot find pictures of our names engraved in the bricks of the Corn Pavilion to add to this post. Hopefully, that can still be accomplished at another time.

No comments: