Tuesday, September 15, 2009
July Travels - Grandma and Grandpa's House
You are probably all thinking, is she ever going to get done posting about her July travels? Well, after this one, there is only one more. We packed a lot into that 2 1/2 weeks. Today's blog pictures are from my time at my mom's house. Here is Dennis and I.
My brother Ryan and his girlfriend Amanda.
Mom and I.
The boys and Uncle Ryan! Poor Grandma and Grandpa, they can hardly compete when Uncle Ryan is around. Unfortunately, times are changing as he is older now and a hard working man. Our time was truly limited with him. He was gracious though, and let them play with his Lego toys and his video games.
Ryan and I. He has spent several summers with us here in Corn. It is only the last two that he hasn't been down here. Again, changing times as he is growing up. Those years will always be tremendously special for me.
After coming down the mountain to clean up and get ready for our early departure the following morning, we were treated to a fantastic meal in honor of being together as family and celebrating mom's birthday. We went to the old train depot, which is now a restaurant (Giuseppe's) and watched the trains come in and out in downtown Colorado Springs. Thanks for the fun evening!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't seen Ryan in a while. He's growing up. sniff sniff
Post a Comment