Since I haven't been feeling well, I stayed home this morning while Russ, Sam and Dellen went to the church kitchen to help prepare for our MBY spaghetti dinner fundraiser tomorrow at noon. While Russ was in the kitchen with other sponsors and students, the boys ran around the church playing with their friend whose mom also came to help in the kitchen.
So at lunch today, the boys are sharing their tales of what they were playing. Turns out, since it is actually one of our first nice days in a while, they were outside playing "camping" in the church ditch. They were "roasting" marshmallows. Russ worried that they got into the youth group's stash of marshmallows. However, Sam shared that they didn't and they were just pretending with an old white sock they found in the ditch that they rolled up and stuck on the end of a stick!
I rest my case! I am absolutely repulsed! Russ thinks I have a looooooooonnnnnnnggggg way to go (and I better get going) to get used to the journeys of these precious boys!
1 comment:
Oh, yes, I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg!
I'm sorry you guys have had such a rough few weeks. That was last year for us. I know what you mean.
Post a Comment