Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! What a great excuse to sit back and reflect over the last year, and dream and vision my aspirations for this new year.

I am a list person, so it is easy for me to make a list of "resolutions". I will be able to keep most of them, being fairly organized. My challenge lies in those items that I tend to move from list to list; my own form of procrastination.

So, as I begin 2009, I want to be very intentional about completing some dreams, for challenging myself to personal growth, and educating myself. My wish is that you may do that as well. May all your dreams come to fruition, and may you find much personal growth along the way.

1 comment:

Carina said...

And many happy returns, I'm sure.

I tend to keep my New Year's Resolutions small and manageable. For instance, this year I resolved to finish my current course of antibiotics instead of quitting when my ear doesn't hurt anymore.

Ah, the sweet smell of success. =)