Our friend, Mark, brought in his tractor to clear the church parking lot off. He was very thoughtful and called us so the boys could ride while he worked. The first picture is of Dellen and the second is of Sam.



An ice sword.

The demise of the trampoline!



It is snowing again this morning. Pretty snow and not that forsaken ice! It is still slick outside. I am off to take Dellen to the doctor after we were up all night with his bad ear ache. Tylenol and Motrin wouldn't even do the trick. I was thankful to get an appointment for this morning. We are exhausted.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Ice Storm
Sam and Dellen in their new ski gear. Breaking it in before we go on our first family ski trip over Spring break! I'm starting to worry some about that adventure. I'm not getting into the shape that I vowed to get into, and the pounds I wanted off are still insulating my mid section. Anyhow, below are some wintry snapshots of our last weeks.
Ice on our pecans. The nuts are all bad this year, but they show a great size comparison.



The picture of the back yard shows some of the "frost"ing. And I am so frustrated right now because I took several close ups that apparently I didn't put on my computer....and I cleared off my camera yesterday. So, nothing left there. Aargh. I had beautiful pictures of the ice and frost crystals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Try Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred to get in shape for your spring break trip. It did the trick for me. I even grew a little muscle. Not in the place where I wanted muscle, but still, it is a muscle!
The same thing happened to our trampoline net. Except that ours didn't come completely down. It just ripped apart and bent the top rod out of all recognition.
So sorry about Dellen's ear!
I didn't know you had pecan trees! Beautiful pics! You're going to have such a great time skiing! We went to a restaurant at our local slopes last night and got so excited watching the lifts and people skiing down - can't believe this is on our doorstep. I'm feeling a Christmas skiing holiday at our house some year...
Post a Comment