Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Joys

Crimson Berry Dishes are on display on my dining table in the front room! I've been enjoying a cup of tea or hot chocolate in the mugs on a daily basis! I can hardly wait to serve Christmas dinner!
This beautiful Holiday dishset is a gift from Mom and Dad, and Russ' sister Lori and Rob and their family. Thank you! Thank you! Russ' parents own a quilt and gift store in Hillsboro, Kansas, where Russ grew up. Please check out their website at http://www.quiltsandquiltracks.com/.

In our front room, we have a larger Christmas tree decorated in gold with white lights. I love white Christmas lights! A favorite Christmas verse of mine is James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
I love to be in my front room. It is a cozy place to sit and enjoy quiet time with God, to have a phone conversation with someone special, and celebrate special moments with family and friends.

1 comment:

Carina said...

Your house is always so beautiful. You want to come teach me how to decorate? =)