Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Beginning Desire

I've longed to blog for quite awhile now. Unfortunately, we still have dial up internet connection and that has been my reason for not doing so. I've decided to give it a trial and test the waters.

My desire would be to share more intimately, who I am, what I am passionate about, and share my life with those I love. There are many days, I think "that's a story I want to share" or "what a picture of my precious boys that everyone needs to see".

Webster's New World Dictionary states that a couple meanings of the word "express" are to put into words, to make known. The word "expression" is a picturing, representing, or symbolizing in art, music, etc., and a showing of feeling, character. Therefore, my blog's purpose is to put some of my life's highlights into words. Whether or not, I am able to truly represent myself and my dreams is yet to be determined. I hope to have fun on the adventure though, and share more of myself with friends and family.

No comments: