Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Travels

Seems like I was just telling about my July travels on here. Hard to believe another year has quickly passed by. Life seems to continually pick up speed, and I wonder where all my time goes. I have hardly accomplished the projects and goals I set out to this year. None-the-less, this weekend we head to Colorado for our summer visit with my family.

Since returning from Kansas, we've closed out the baseball season with tournaments, swam, and enjoyed times with friends. We are trying to get in some family time and enjoy Daddy before we all part ways for most of July. I think I counted up that we will see Russ all of seven days this month. It is hard to look forward to. We do our best though, and while he is at junior high camp and at denominational conferences in Canada, the boys and I will be in Kansas and Colorado. We'll start two days at my sister's new house over the 4th and then spend a week at each of my parents' houses.

I will most likely be out of daily computer touch during this time. Still have that long list of blog entries, but I think posting my pictures has moved down on the list of priorities for me at present. I'll give updates as able. It is times like these, I wish I had a lab top!

No comments: