Friday, March 26, 2010

Red River Day One

We arrived to a beautiful afternoon in Red River. The sun was out. The air was crisp. We were excited!
First stop - to the ski house to get our rentals! The boys' had such sweet little skis.

We walked around downtown looking in the shops.


Checking into our lodge.

There was this welcome sign in the lobby, welcoming us from Corn! So many Oklahomans and Texans go to New Mexico for skiing over Spring Break.

Dellen couldn't wait to get out in the snow. Meanwhile, Sam discovered The Singing Bee show on TV!

We did get him outside though.

That night, there was so much excitement for the following day. Dellen especially loved his helmet and was found in the bathroom seeing how he looked.


1 comment:

the Quickes! said...

Yay, pictures! I love them all! Especially the one of you with the boys and the one of the boys in front of the 23 door. I love hearing about your trip and look forward to more details to come! (and I'm trying not to be jealous of the skiing ;)