I have so much to blog about, but no time to do it. I hope that will shortly change.
We had a fabulous time being in the mountains last week and skiing! We arrived safely home on Saturday night, and left again on Monday for a pastors' retreat that our district sponsored. We stayed two nights in OKC, while Papa and Mema watched the boys. It was a wonderful time to connect with other pastors. I really enjoyed the speaker and learned much from him on prayer. Things that I am really needing. I often find it extremely difficult to hear God and was thrilled to learn some prayer practices to go through. We focused a lot on contemplative prayer.
I hope to share about these different methods of prayer at some point. And I can't wait to try some of them in my own walk...when I make the time. I also really hope to blog and show some pictures of our time in Red River. I had hoped to do a daily journal of sorts while we were there, but didn't have the Internet capability. As we are just getting home really, I thought I would start on some of this now. BUT...our memory card in the new camera isn't compatible (or something) with our computer. I CAN'T UPLOAD ONE SINGLE PIC! How frustrating.
As a result, I am on here now to tell you we are alive and well; having been deeply blessed and enriched in such a multitude of ways. I am also very drained. I don't think I've had a moment of solitude in over two weeks. It is those moments that very much energize my introvert personality. I am in need of a routine again that will create some of that time. Again, we are all well and have had great times.
No comments:
Post a Comment