Today marks six months since our belongings were unloaded in KS. We have walked a balance between two life chapters; what often feels like two lives. I still feel very unorganized at times and have boxes to go through.Russ has been gone a lot to the various camps. During the senior high camp time, the boys and I went to my cousins wedding in east Texas with my parents and one of my sisters and her family. It was a fun time; I'm glad we could go and spend time together and also see a new area of the country.









(Dellen threw this ball to first. His teammate was telling him to throw it home.)
Russ directed junior camp again this year, and the boys and I made several trips to Tabor to join in the various activities. Thursday afternoon water games are an absolute favorite; mainly thanks to dear Hal, youth pastor in Weatherford. Three years ago he doted precious one on one time to Sam. Hal is on a three year rotation as camp speaker. No other water games time had competed with that one three years ago until this year when Hal was back as speaker. Dellen was equally excited to have the love and attention. Sam is counting down his years until he is at camp, and has figured out that Hal will be the speaker during his second year as a camper!




And of course, riding around with the camp director is always a must do experience as well!There is an update of sorts. I wish I could really articulate all the thoughts and feelings of the month.
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear of your travels! Hope you're having a wonderful adventure!
Post a Comment