Thursday, August 26, 2010
Baseball
Both Sam and Dellen played baseball this last Spring and Summer. I am finally getting a sampling of photos taken during their seasons. Dellen enjoyed his first year of T-ball, and Sam his first year of machine pitch. They played a variety of positions, but you will see several pictures of Sam dressed as catcher. Click on any photo to see a larger version of it.

















And certainly not least! I want to give an extra special thank you to Papa and Mema for their dedication in driving all over Western Oklahoma and coming to the boys' games. There were many games, that Lil had to keep an extra eye on my kids and others that we brought to the away games when Russ and I were in the dugout helping. I appreciate you both so much! Not sure what we would do without you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great action shots! Both boys look like stars of their teams! Looks like they had a great time!
Post a Comment