Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Outside Fun

When there aren't storms, and the wind isn't blowing us away, and when the schedule isn't jammed pack, we are enjoying some time outside. Me in my garden, and the boys playing, playing, playing. These pictures are their idea. I also have to keep these shot up cans now for "their collection". They do have to stay in the garage though.

I have never actually gone with them when they shoot the gun. I figure that is the privilege of having boys, and Daddy can enjoy those rougher tougher moments with them. I can usually enjoy about an hour of peace while everyone is gone. I should encourage this hobby more often.

We were able to fix the trampoline netting with fishing line, but continue to mend when new tears appear. The net is definitely weaker after the ice storms.

1 comment:

Carina said...

Our trampoline fix only lasted through one more jumping session. I'm afraid we're going to just have to order a new net.

Those are some great targeting skills your boys have.

Your niece is lovely, and so is her name!