Please double click on the letter to view enlarged.Monday, January 11, 2010
School Update
I wish I had the energy to due this blog entry justice. But, I fear that I don't at present. I am too saddened at the reality of what this Spring offers for our beloved public school in Corn. Instead, I post a rather poor scan of the letter we received on Friday. Sam's teacher alerted me last week to the changes in the hours so we weren't in complete shock. I would say at this point, nothing is really a surprise to us. We are walking the journey though, and it is all a bit more of a reality these days than in months or even years past when there would be talk about the future of the school. I am processing a lot about this journey inwardly right now. I hope to have the energy at some point to express those thoughts. Until then....
Please double click on the letter to view enlarged.
Please double click on the letter to view enlarged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment